From: skipp025 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:34 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: FS: Kathrein 420-449 MHz Omni Antenna

Man..!

I take a day off and the killer antenna deal
blows right on by me...

Scala Kathrein Antennas are just killer. I use
them in Commercial and Amateur Service all the
time.

I paid over $600 for the last 5 dbi version of
this antenna and they take min 4 weeks min to
get from Germany (where they are made) through
Oregon/WA.

Who ever got the antenna better be real happy.

By the way, the mentioned band of operation is
a special order, most often ordered for the
Canadian Public Safety/Commercial Market and
semi limited US Amateur purchases.

This antenna is one of the few fiberglass models
of this type... spec for an honest full 30MHz
bandwidth, which actually do what the mfgr
promises.

Lucky Dog..!

cheers,
skipp