I agree with Eric WB6FLY to return unit to Sincair for factory adjustment and modification. My RFS/Celwave Model PCC-150B was on 158.1 Mhz and I had it factory retuned to 147 band. Cost of factory mod was well worth the $125 plus shipping.  They retuned, replaced a 6T coil, adjusted coil spacing, reglued some poles, modified filter,  reset output tap .100 inch. and included some nice plots. Rolling  your own on these items isn't the way to go. Too much black magic.  Crack a magnet or something as its all over.
Gary  K2UQ