From: kc4wgh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 11:07 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Fan Temp Switch

Back again.  Any suggested on a vendor for a temperature switch to
turn the 12 vdc fans ON and OFF.  I used a test setup this morning
with some stud mounted temperature switched and a temperature device.
They make-up at 150 degree F, and opens at 120 degree F.  I think this
is allowing the heat sink to get too HOT!  Thanks...