Well, I don't like 9913 because it's too easy for the center conductor
to move and change the impedance of the cable. I had some 9913 on a UHF
repeater back in the 80s, and it wasn't as good as the RG-8X that
replaced it. Yes, I know 8X isn't exactly repeater quality. At the time
I was in my teens and couldn't afford anything that good - especially
after dumping the money into the 9913. Today, it's Heliax all the way
except for remote base feedlines and 10M RX sites. At the time, it was a
Hamtronics repeater/controller I built and initially used a
Butternoodle, I mean Butternut antenna. Today, it's a MASTR-II with an
RC-850 on a Stationmaster fed with 7/8" Heliax through a Polyphaser.

Joe M.