Of course TX-RX if friendly ... look at all the money you spent. 

Mike Pugh wrote:
> 
> Did you try calling them and asking for tech support? I've got 
> TXRX in all of my repeaters,and have found them excellent the 
> help when asked..
> Good luck! Mike
> 
> T.J. wrote:
> 
> > I tried looking there already, it's not listed on there site.  I believe
> > that it is an older unsupported model that they don't make any more.
> > That's why I resorted to asking here to see if any one has some old info
> > laying around on this duplexer.
> >
> > T.J.
> >
> > Mike Pugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >
> >     Full info can be found on their site.
> >
> >     takes you to their VHF cans page where all of the models are listed.
> >     Mike
> >





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to