At 4/26/2005 12:03 PM, you wrote:

>At 12:16 PM 4/26/2005, DCFluX wrote:
>
> >In the future I will use a dual op-amp for the audio in and out as it
> >will do a better job of biasing to 2.5V than the 2 resistors.
>
>Stay away from the LM324, nasty crossover distortion.

My recommendation: TLV2372 (dual) or TLV2374 (quad).  Rail-to-rail in & out
& no crossover distortion.  There is a slight offset voltage shift about
1.35 V below Vcc (not the same or as bad as crossover distortion but can
affect the common mode rejection ratio); for maximum performance just run
off of 12 V & bias @ 5 V for 0 to 10 V operation.

The LMC6482 & LMC6484 are allegedly better but pricier too.

Bob NO6B