dam pagers ! always causing grief LOL
----- Original Message -----
From: "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:47 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Mystery: Repeater Problem of the Month Club.

Interesting questions Dave,

All the electrical equipment is properly grounded
and up to code. Grounds are grounded properly and
the supply cords are complete and include the
ground.

Another last symptom clue. The main problem ends
up being the controller locking up in a looping
reset mode. The missing audio ends up be a sidebar
when the controller starts whacking out.

There is and has been from some years, a load of
commercial gear running nearby. This system was
working peachy, then started acting funny and gave
me a bit of grief trying to rid the gremlin.

Now things are peachy again.

skipp

> --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, NØATH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Skipp - Sorry but I have to make a stab at this. How about the
condition of the electrical service entrance. Are the
> grounds really ground? Or are the power supply cords still using a
grounded cord?  Sounds to me like something in the
> audio chain is building some sort of lumped capacitance, and is not
getting to a common ground properly. Is there a true
> common ground point for all gear, and if there is, is there any
other commercial gear running close by?

> Dave / NØATH
 Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at TNWEB LLC]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses at TNWEB LLC]