-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Warren Beaule
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 7:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Antenna

Good afternoon
     I guess I asked the question in a poor way.  I
have a comercial operator who is willing to allow me
to put a repeater in his place and an antenna on his
tower.  However he doesn't want a side mount sticking
out six feet from the tower.  I had heard that using
two antennas close in  would give me omni coverage
while one would limit me to 270 deg.  That is why I
was asking about the co-phasing for two meters. it is
a two meter repeater
regards  Warren