That skipp guy is a real trouble maker. But you can
Email him at skipp025 at yahoo.com

I do have some instructions for the retrofit board
made up. I can share them no problem, the fit vs
your Astron supplied board should be the same. If
Astron won't help you out, I'll be happy to try.

I just have to dig the paperwork back out of my
files and make more photo copies.

Email me direct if you need more information.
thanks

skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]