At 01:37 PM 5/10/2005, Jamey Wright wrote:
Anybody got a spare notch cavity for 2M sitting around collecting dust?  There is an APRS digi that at my site that desenses my 2M remote base and it annoys me.

I have used a sinclabs filter to take care of this, four tunable cavities in about a 1' square box.
Even a mobile type duplexer might work, if you can set the pass on 4.39 and the reject on the repeater's frequency, or just set the pass with 4.39 on the high edge just before it starts dropping off.

Depends on where you're using the RB though, obviously if you get too close, you'll have to get more narrowbanded.