bill
its definitely ME! i just uncovered the ces 5200 on a shelf. thought i'd lost the thing.
need to copy the book if possible or pay someone to do it.
thanks for you remembering and diligence in finding me.
Ted Bleiman K9MDM
fone below

William M Melder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi ,
this is William no3y...i was looking at the past messages. and someone
was looking for a manual for the ces 5200 interconnect....i tried to
find it again but no luck...search did not find a match..if someone
can put the people in email contact with me..i will help you
William no3y