Good day to all

This was posted in a couple of other yahoo groups the other day.  It
might be off topic for this group, but this really concerns/angers me
as a GMRS repeater owner.  There has been discussion regarding this
post within several yahoo groups as well as the Popular Wireless BBS.

Bob, GMRS WPVV845, Amateur KG4WAD, LMRS WPXC892

>>>start of post<<<

We are starting a voip repeater linking network you
can get more information at http://gmrs.hopto.org
We would like to get as many gateways as possible to
really expand gmrs repeater coverages

Thanks
fred

<<<end of post<<<