Hi Lloyd,

 For the two meter db products antennas, I use their
db5001 side mounting kit.

 While we are on the subject, I have a set of db
products antennas for sale which were custom made for
a split site repeater. The set consists of a
db222(dual dipoles) receive antenna and a db215(dual
dipoles, dual 3 element yagis) transmit antenna.

 The db 215 has a keyhole pattern and the db222 should
be sited in the middle of the pattern.

 If anyone is interested let me know. I can't ship
them and I am located in Eastern, Ohio about 3 hours
from Dayton.

                               Mike N8RQU

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com