not sure how it will do,  but I need to do the same in the near further.  any thoughts or actions here?
If not will advise as soon as we try it.

thanks  John

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:19 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] D B Products 224 Vhf antenna Question

Greetings, All,
 I am in need to replace a vhf repeater antenna that has "gone bad"
  and I have come across  two  DB products 224 type VHF antennas
  Free. They are on 151.XXX now. My question is, has anyone out there used this antenna, [10mhz spread, 150-160 MHz] on their repeaters?  A new one on the ham band will cost $499 plus shipping plus brackets. I would like to use the ones I have, if possible.
Let me know if any of you guys have used them, and do they work OK  thanks, Mike KD4HLH

Michael C. Johnson
KD4HLH