I knew when Andrews bought DB Products that is the way it would turn
out. I have consulted for Andrews Corp. DB products was much like a
sister company that I worked for at one time, If you were a customer
or may be a custmer they would bend over backwords for you. In this
day and time of the MBAs and Bean counters Customers and customer
support cost too much to be bothered with and the savings can be
added to the bottom line for the CEO and stock holders. I liked it
better when the customers was king and the CEO was beholding to him.

Sorry for the soap box.
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Russ" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> DB and the Ham cut. There new policy is you have to buy 50 of each
antenna
> to get it in the Ham band. you can still get the DB-404,408 and
420 in the
> Ham band as long as the dealer you are dealing with is welling to
buy 50 of
> each and sit on them till the next Ham buys one.. It is the same
way on the
> two meter cut antennas from DB a well.
> Thank goodness there are still dealers out there that will still
stock Ham
> cut antennas. Most of the real big guys have stopped.
> 73 Russ, W3CH

VHF and UHF
> > but
> > I know for a fact UHF was. They may have worded it as
all "custom cut" at