Looking for MRS-2000 module change blurb
(orange sheet) info:

Motorola put out a typical manual orange sheet
(manual update) for the MSR-2000 that describes
combinations of certain specific numbered cards
or modules, which must be used in the listed
combos without causing damage.  I believe the
related modules are probably the R1-Audio, the
Station Control Module and possibly a few others.

If you used the wrong combination/revision of
certain cards/modules... damage will occur (ie
smoke test).

If any of you still have the mentioned orange sheet
revision sheets for your MSR-2000 Control Station
(orange cover manaul) please look to see if you spot
the mentioned update notice and contact me if you do.

I could really use those good/bad module combination
numbers again.  My copy has gone poof from the file
cabinet.

thanks
skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com