Lets face it, COS or what ever you want to call it is nothing more
than a VOX circuit that works on high frequency noise. first the
audio goes through a High pass filter of some sort then through an
amplifier then to a detector circuit that drives a transistor
switch. OH by the way, the switch is used to mute the receiver and
viola a squelch circuit is born.
NOTHING DIFFICULT ABOUT IT.

Oh, if the 5 volts doesn't work on the TMV7A... it's broke!

73
AC0Y

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Bob Dengler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>