>So it turns out to be the best kind of problem: someone
>else's.  I'm not sure what we're going to do now... at
>least one person will be adversely affected unless I change
>repeater frequencies (AGAIN - long story) or he gets a
>different radio.  At least now I can get these Micors off
>my test bench!  There's other stuff in the queue waiting
>for bench time.

I can't see any reason for you to change frequencies.
This is a weakness of his radio. A directional antenna at his site
would probably help.
Another thing you could try, is a notch filter, but I don't know if
you'll be able to get one that narrow.

When he's shopping for radios, that would be something to remember.