I also have the LBI library on microfiche. I have copied some at the
library onto paper, but the quality is not real good. I suspect that the
microfiche is not going to produce great PDF files, but much better than
nothing. My set is also available for reproduction to PDF. I have been
looking for more than a year now for a scanner that has the resolution to
scan the microfiche, but have had no luck. When I attempted to scan one at
2400 dpi optical as if it were a negative, the results were almost unreadable.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV