At 12:58 AM 7/21/2005 -0000, you wrote:
>Are already have a quiet receiver and very good Sensitivity MOTOROLA
>MICOR radio VHF but occasionally have problem with RF getting back in
>to receiver ended only happen at night and not every night when
>they're GOOD conditions repeater RF feedback gets in <SNIP>

<---- "Conditions" would have nothing to do with it, at least with
something internal to the radio. Since it doesn't happen all the time, I
believe you're wasting your time with this line of "fixing the problem".

I'd look more for mixes from other sources before you start blaming the
problem on "RF feedback".

Exactly WHAT type of "RF feedback" are you experiencing in the first place
and why do you believe moving the receiver to another enclosure would solve
it?

Ken
President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of state-of-the-art repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
We offer complete Kenwood TKR repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net