I use my 7k with two full repeaters linked The Ids work fine evert 10 m
they go  off one at a time. As far as the the Time out timer for
repeater 2 use what ever comers with your Tx.
Rich N2ROW

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 7/18/05 6:46:54 PM >>>
The problem is that there is one timeout timer, one
carrier delay (hang-in) timer, one identifier, and
one.... you get the idea.

Yes, you can connect two repeaters to it, and they will
repeat, but it's really obvious that the 7K wasn't designed
for the job.

I'd keep it and get a second, put one 7K on each repeater,
and cable the two port #2s together allowing them to link
to each other at will.  Been there, done that.

Or get a true multiport controller.

Mike WA6ILQ

At 03:00 PM 7/18/05, you wrote:

>Hello MIke:
>I am trying to use the controller in two repeaters , now we have
>them with one port controller and the two repeaters "in paralell",
>I have some of the outputs of the controller to turn one or the other
>off/on, If there is no easy way, think it will be going for sale, it
has
>the autopatch, voice board, and manual; thanks .
>
>Juan, XE2SI

Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links

Confidentiality Notice:
This message may contain information that is
confidential or privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient,
Please advise the sender immediately and delete this message.