You're blessed with close spaced frequecies... at least
their in some type of order.

Bypass the multi-coupler preamp if possible to see what
happens to the imd.   You need a good service monitor
or equivalent to measure the isolation between the
antennas.

I'd be more of fan of breaking the 6TRM into two 3TRM
units and feeding a second TX antenna.  You could
interlace every other frequency and seem much better
preformance from the system.

More later... it's supposed to be my day off....
skipp