Neil, I have a CTCSS decoder 131.8 on My 444.750 Micor unified Repeater. I
Have cable leakage so bad on the input 449.750 it keys up the repeater a
lot, Even with the PL, I Deal with it during the day, But I have been
turning it off at night. It has been like this for two weeks unless it
rains. I did track it down to a Pole Two blocks away and verify that it is
the Food network on Wide open west cable channel; # 65 , I have two cable
companies in My area and I have Notified them both. And I indicated that it
might be wise to fix the problem and not involve the FCC, One always has to
make sure our own house is clean. They stated it would be taken care of, But
I still have not heard anything from them. I do subscribe to WOW Cable. I
did a Spectrum check and it has spurs all up and down the bands. So in My
case the PL Did not stop it. But You are Right with the Scanner Problem it
would.

Happy Repeater Building

444.750
224.740