-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Kvochick
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 9:53 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Using ICOM Commercial radios as repeaters/links
etc

I've seen on many auction sites folks selling pairs of ICOM commercial
radios glued together as repeaters.  Often it has been IC-221S or IC- 121S
units and sometimes IC-111S or IC-211S units.

My question is, does anyone here know how difficult it is to get the signals
you might need (like PTT, audio in/out, COS, etc) from these rigs?

I've searched the ICOM site pretty thoroughly, and haven't come up with much
information.

Regards

Jim WB8AZP