From: Ian Wells
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Aluminium ladders as towers

thanks garteth
i have one site with a ex power pole already setup with a 9 meter steel  pole along side of it but it is very hard climbing the post to realease the top mounting clamp 8 meters up the post .
also the site i am trying to improve a 4wd is the only vehicle that can access the site
Thank you
Ian Wells
Kerinvale Comaudio
mail service 1017,
Biloela,4715.
www.kerinvalecomaudio.com.au

Gareth Bennett wrote:
What's wrong with the old wooden telephone pole with a 2" galv pipe outriger 80% the length of the pole say spaced 1' from the pole? Easy to rig, tough, not subject to "Rectification" as much as lattice towers, cheap. and can be put in by your power utility pretty easily.
Just my 10c worth

Gareth Bennett

This e-mail is confidential, if you received this message in error, or you
are not the intended recipient,
please return it to the sender and destroy any copies.
Thank you.