Yes, you CAN bypass it with a pair of barrel
connectors. You'll get more power out than you will
with the filters in place.

There are two manuals for the digital station; the
error codes and beeps might be in the manual you don't
have, or they're on a page that describes trunking
alarms.

Bob M.
======