To tune the duplexer correctly requires q VNA (Vector Network Analyzer).
This will ensure that you have the duplexer at the correct frequency and
impedance.

You can tune a duplexer to about 90% of it's ability with a spectrum
analyzer and a tracking generator.

You can do a fair job with the service monitor and signal generator.

I have gotten a duplexer tuned to a somewhat usable form with a radio and
signal generator.

It all depends on what you will accept, how noisy your transmitter is, how
good the front end of your receiver is and how noisy your site is.

YMMV

73
Glenn
WB4UIV