Those switches are not available from Motorola - I had
one with the same problem. Eventually I bought a junk
meter with other parts missing and swapped the
switches.

They're just SPDT switches that happen to mount
vertically with a support bracket that solders into
the circuit board. I've seen other switches just like
it that might possibly work. I know several companies
that can make them; the problem is buying a small
quantity.

Bob M.
======
--- "Clarke, Tom   VX-20 OPS"