My 2 cents worth...
A filter is not going to help if it is on your input.

Depending upon how much signal you have from your remote site, I would think
increasing the squelch level to the point that the un-wanted signal will not
open the squelch, but low enough that your remote site can still get in
would be an easy way to deal with it for now.  Assuming you have enough
signal to quiet the receiver effectively without IX from the TV transmitter
causing problems.  You mentioned that your remote site covers it
effectively?

I notice you are a ZL, and I don't know what the rules are there...  over
here in the US it would be classified as a Part-15 device.  In the US a
Part-15 device cannot cause IX to a licensed service, and must accept any
IX.

Best neighborly bet is to hunt down the offending device, and see if it can
be set to another frequency.  If the party was un-cooperative, you file an
official complaint, and then they get an official letter from the FCC
instructing them to cease operation of the device.  But as I said..  not
sure of the rules in ZL-land.

I have the exact same issue on 6m in my neighborhood..  on 50.247 there is a
"rabbit" generating a wide-band FM signal...  and haven't had oppurtinuty to
hunt it down yet.  I can clearly hear the audio from someone
channel-surfing.  I have noticed that if I bring my beams on azimuth (700w
in a 2 x 6el phased stack), and run WSJT for a while...  it goes away.  But
it always comes back.

good luck,
mike