Uh huh ... and the Bramco reeds will work as well.  I forgot to 
 mention the Bramco reeds yesterday. 

  Neil   

Paul Finch wrote:
> 
> Neil,
> 
> I remember that now, it was the 1000 series of reeds that would 
> interchange. 
> Been way to long.
> 
> Paul
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Neil McKie
> Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:23 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Wanted - Parts for RCA 500
> 
>   No they are not - although they look the same same as the
>  Motrac, Mocom-30 & 70, and Micor encoder reeds ... they are not
>  interchangeable.
> 
>   The internal coupling is the difference.
> 
>   The Motorola K-1000A series reeds seem to work ok though.
> 
>   Neil - WA6KLA
> 
> Paul Finch wrote:
> >
> > Robert,
> >
> > I think those are the same reeds that are in a Motorola radio, at least in
> > the Vibrasponder style (I think).  Man, I did not think anyone else had or
> > knew anything about those old radios!  I have four of them here in storage
> > and have been wondering what I am going to do with them.  They are really
> > pretty good radios.
> >
> > Paul
> > WB5IDM
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [email protected]
> > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of georgiaskywarn
> > Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:45 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Wanted - Parts for RCA 500
> >
> > Looking a few things for a RCA 500 Repeater;
> > pl reeds - 77hz
> > Mic
> > Please contact me direct.
> > Thanks!
> > Robert
> > KD4YDC
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
>





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to