You?  A pack rat?  You haven't visited here ... yet.

  I have ... Motracs, Motrans, a Mocom-30, Maxar's, Mocom-35 I
 think?, Mocom-70's, Micors on low, high, UHF and 800.

  Also, GE Mastr-Pro's, Mastr II's, Exec II's ...

  And RCA Series 700 ...

  Cans, PL Reeds, Channel Elements, ICOM's, duplexers, coax, Heliax,
 antennas, cabinets ... and a few manuals.

  Kaar, Johnson Fleetcom II's, Gonset, Collins, ICOM, Kenwood, (no
 yaesu)  ...

  Hot tub, 1 dog, two cats, three towers, tower sections, 3 phase
 power ...

  You need some rocks?

  Juniper trees?

  Snow?