Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Update: Looking for a UHF Circulator and load

Was just quoted a price on the TX-RX duplexers, they were right about $900.00 with a discount bringing them to about $750.00 in that ball park.  Actually, if I remember right, they were rated at only 200 watts.

Mathew

"Bob M." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It was a TxRx 4-can duplexer. The specs were 100dB,
and it made that but just barely (102-103 is what I
measured). 1.1dB passband loss. I could get the model
number, but I believe it's a stock model, just tuned
for the ham band. They use RG142 throughout. The
connectors on the duplexer look like TNC but I didn't
take any apart. These run to ordinary female Ns on the
frame.

Let's hope the problem is really gone, but I'd have
liked to try to recreate it, just to make sure that it
really was fixed.

Bob M.
======