The new version does have some nice features, so I keep both around for
now.  You should download the new version & try running a comparative set
of plots.  Initially they will not agree at all due to the change in the
way "urban" or "city" loss is implemented (simple checkbox in old version,
percentage entry in new version).

Bob NO6B