Hello Everyone, I do not wish to re invent the Wheel but I would like Some
Reasonable suggestions to Do the Following, from others who have already
done this, I have a 440 and 220 Repeater at two different locations less the
20 Miles apart, I would like to full duplex link the two together I picked
up a old working Cobra 200/ Midland 220 Mobile and probably could get
another, What would be the best way to do this, and Please keep it in Layman
terms.
Controller 440 is S-Com 5K
                   220 is a NHRC-3 Plus

Thanks Don KA9QJG