On Monday 19 December 2005 09:55 pm, Kevin Custer wrote:
> Yes it can...  FM that is...
Well the distortion I am seeing due to the final looks like AM, but then the
vco has FM distortion when you tap the board so it's hard to tell.  It's a
combo of both.

How can the Final in this produce FM of it's own, I would think cuz it's a
variable cap on the output it would be AM?

But still wondering if anyone has changed the transistor out and seen any
better results with it.

--
Bryan Fields, KB9MCI

The steady state of disks is full.