They're definitely rare. Not many people pull them out
when stripping a station to its component pieces. I
have one in a working station. While I could measure
it, there's the actual splice box that joins the three
pieces of coax, and I don't know if there's anything
magical going on inside besides one solder joint.

I don't know if it could be duplicated with a common
TEE connector. I do know that the leads between the
output of the filter/duplexer and the TEE, and the TEE
to the antenna jack on the side of the cabinet, are
quite short, maybe one or two inches each. The line
going to the receiver is much longer as it has to
snake its way around and allow the RF tray to slide in
and out.

The location and color of the band at the splice box
determines if the unit is used for tx freq > rx freq,
or tx freq < rx freq, and also the band split:
403-438, 438-470, 470-512. I have a sheet on it
somewhere, but it doesn't specify the cable lengths so
you could make your own. I doubt the lengths are
critical, due to the wide bandspread of the harness.

If you don't really need the internal filter/duplexer,
you might be better off with an external Bp/Br
duplexer; at least it wouldn't need that expensive TEE
cable. For the cost of buying a new cable from
Motorola, you could almost buy a decent external
duplexer. Plus the tuning would be a lot easier.

Bob M.
======
--- Eric Lemmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Andy,
>
> If you can't find someone who is willing to give up
> this essential part, it
> is available from Motorola Parts.  The TLE5732A
> "Duplex Tee" is listed on
> MOL for $167.45 - quite a chunk of moolah for a
> simple harness.
>
> Perhaps one of our readers can provide exact
> measurements of this cable, so
> that you can fabricate it yourself...?
>
> 73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY

Just $16.99/mo. or less.