well fred this is in interesting discussion here
i dont have all lthe knowledge to work on the modif too fit the controler
you see
so i must pay for it in a telecom compagny here every time i need to do
something on it (as many others too )
these MSR are so rare to find good one around here ,sometime you may find
one but when you see it you wonder why it is not at the scrap yard,,,,they
are so used and dirty.

,it will not happened often this "turn on and off event" so it will
not damage the equipment

i remember seeing somewhere on the web an australian that built a board that
what used
to turn on and off a remote wheater station ,,,that was operate via a
repeater ,,,
another thing to find

ok best whishes Fred at you and you family ,for this new year

gervais,ve2ckn