Yes, it is the same as 5W-30 except that in extreme low temps it does
not thicken up nearly as much. All synthetic oils have a much flatter
viscosity vs temp curve.  I have used full synthetic 5W-30 in my truck
ever since I got it and it would start easily at -40(F or C) without any
block heater. On a small generator with a tecumsuh motor, I could hardly
turn it over at 10F using regular 10W-30.  With the synthetic 0W-30 it
would turn over with not much difference in effort on the pull cord than
if it was at summer temps.

Burt>>>