From: Ian Wells
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 11:07 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] adding a notch to bandpass cavity

Has anyone ever added a notch to a band pass cavity so it filters one frequency and notches another frequency in the same cavity tin  .I am looking at filtering one rx  frequency through the bandpass cavity but notch a TX frequency 5.2 meg away from the first frequency .any sugestions ?

Thank You,
Ian Wells,
Kerinvale Comaudio,

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS