At 1/27/2006 11:34, you wrote:

>In other words, they think they have the right to force THEIR bandplan on
>all of the adjacent coordinators??!??!
>
>I'd give my opinions, "but they would be so profound and disgusting that
>decorum prohibits listing them here" (citing Animal House of course ;-).
>
>                                                 --- Jeff

I suggest taking your MIARC concerns to the NFCC.  One of the NFCC's
functions is to help iron out disputes between adjacent
coordinators.  Since MIARC is NFCC certified, it must adhere to NFCC
standards in order to maintain certification.  Somehow I get the idea that
the NFCC would frown upon any coordinator that simply says no to any
adjacent coordination based on bandplan discontinuities.

Bob NO6B