-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ken Arck
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 10:23 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT: no-screw mic clip?

I just bought a new car and while I wasted no time in punching a 3/4"
hole
for an NMO mount (my non-ham friends were amazed I'd do that within
hours
of getting the car  home), I'm trying to avoid drilling holes in the
dash
to mount a mic hangup clip.

Years ago, I remember someone made such a beast that was molded plastic
and
double-sided tape on the back. But no one seems to remember such a
beast.

Anyone know of one still available? Google was kinda useless....

Ken