Hi Richard,

 We are way off topic here!

--- "Richard D. Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mike;
>
> That's me.  How do we know one another?  I see you
> were born in 1967.   I
> did work car 7 in the early 70's.  You would have
> been a bit young back
> then.

  What did I do to have you remember me after
> all of these years?  I
> hope it was something good!!!

 I guess it is good, actually kinda funny why I would
remember you after 33 years.

 When I was 5 I was introduced to you by a relative
who was with the A.PD (Dan Kovein). He was doing a
drug talk at Lawndale school. The reason I still
remember you is that you were the first person of
African descent that I had ever seen (Live not on
T.V.). That was a pretty exciting event for a 5 year
old, I went home and told everyone! Being the youngest
in the family I guess they weren't as impressed with
the discovery as I was.

 Another reason I can remember you is you let me see
your Police radio one time. What was that big brick an
HT220? You had also mentioned something about Ham
radio where people could own and talk on their own
Radios. That seed planted in my mind and later
sprouted in 1990 when my wife was pregnant with our
first child and I was looking for a hobby where I
could stay at home with her. I did some studying and
was licensed early 1991.

                              73 Mike N8RQU

http://mail.yahoo.com