At 04:30 PM 2/12/06, you wrote:

> > > probably wouldn't
> > > receiver either...
>
>I have tried the experiment of going up to the site for a couple hours,
>and not even opening the door..  Then ask if anyone notices any
>difference in performance.   :)  You get a feeling for who is going to
>always report problems, and who will report big improvements, where
>there are none.

Yep.
Locally the Forest Service requires twice a year weed whacking
around the building. So we go up, open the door, plug in the
extension cords, do the deed, and leave.  Then we announce
that we spent all day working at the site (but we don't say
what we did).

It's amazing the reports we get...

Mike WA6ILQ