On Monday 13 February 2006 12:34 pm, Mike Perryman wrote:
> I really wanted a 500kHz split so that I could use the heliax-duplexer
> approach..

Well you can build the heliax duplexer for any split you want.  Jeff's newer
design using a hybrid ring is truly cool, but alas I dont have VNA (yet) so
it's kinda hard to replicate this design at home.

I also belive Jeff will build them for a fee too, might be worth it.
--
Bryan Fields, KB9MCI

inbox, n.:
        A catch basin for everything you don't want to deal with, but
        are afraid to throw away.