-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob M.
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 2:07 PM
To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] UHF Power Amplifier

Besides Henry Radio, who else makes a continuous-duty,
repeater service, stand-alone, add-on UHF power amp
that will accept around 20 watts of drive and produce
150-200 watts, in the 440-450 MHz range? Operation on
+14VDC would be preferred. Reliability, quality of
workmanship, and service are necessities.

Thanks.

Bob M.