Hi- If like our's- The front and back are keyed the same- The back can be replaced for about 5-7 bucks with another lock.That's what the local safe-cracker told me.Just had the same cab keyed.TKS,Jerry W8KQ

Don Wisdom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Unfortunatly someone broke the rear lock to get in the cabinet. Im
wondering if the locksmith can repin it. All they did was pull the
pins out of the inside of the lock hopefully they can repin it.
--Don