I still use mine,if you need to no any thing let me no, also have paper work if you need it
----- Original Message -----
From: Steve B.
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 12:03 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Ultra ComShack 64 Controller

Hi All,

I recently acquired this repeater controller. It's
designed to attach to the Commodore 64 computer and
looks like it has quite a few options. My kit of
boards here seems to have most of the options. Anyone
out there using this one still? It was made by
Engineering Consulting in Brea, CA. I'm interested in
any useful info on this controller.

Thanks,

Steve/WA6OXN

http://mail.yahoo.com