Hi All,

I have a DB-4087 duplexer (Decibel Products), and was wondering if
anyone might by chance have a copy of the literature that goes with
this model.

I have already tried DB Products and they no longer have any of the
documentation, or so they said.

This duplexer is quite old... guessing mid 1980's generation.

It is UHF, was used at 463.7 / 468.7mhz.

I found a site that has tons of literature/discriptions/owners
manuals about duplexers, but this model is not there.

Anyone have any help, or perhaps using one?

As always Tnx,
Mike, KO9I