Thanks Eric.  That's exactly the information I was looking for.

Appreciate it!

Mark - N9WYS

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric Lemmon
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:31 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Motorola part number?

Mark,

The connector you need is old Molex #1991-3R1, which is the new Molex
#19-09-1032.  You will also need the standard Molex .093" socket crimp
contacts.  If you can't find the connectors elsewhere, you can still get
them at Motorola Parts for about $ 1.25 each.  I don't know of any reliable
or consistent way to cross Motorola numbers to commercial numbers.

73, Eric Lemmon WB6FLY