Steve and the group,

The Micor had a power supply problem (low voltage ps) when it arrived. I
fixed that problem and noticed it was low on output power, only putting out
about 260 watts (only HA!).. I then re-tuned it on the original commercial
frequency and it still made the same power. I then swapped out the tubes
and re-tuned it and now big power... I then changed the exciter out for a
ham band unit already tuned up and the driver PA made good power there as
well but he final did not after several tuning attempts. The driver PA
output is supposed to be set at 10 Watts according to the manual and that
is what mine is set to. It made good power in the commercial at that drive
so I see no need to overdrive the final...

Hope this helps...

Bryon K0BSJ